Sales Executives - Clinical Support
(3 UK territory positions open)
- Territory: South England / Midlands / North England
- Salary: £28,000 + bonus (OTE up to £44,000)
- Must have experience in an operating theatre environment.
- Suitable candidates could come from a Nursing, ODP or Engineering background.
This position comes with an attractive package of base £28,000 with on target estimated earnings up to £44,000. In addition you will receive a car, mobile, laptop and travel expenses.
In this position you will be responsible for the sale and support of our innovative medical products to customers throughout the territory. In addition you will provide vital training, support and feedback of our product across new and existing clients.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director and Business Development Manager, you will generate new business and facilitate commercial entry into hospitals.
You will also provide vital product training to surgeons using the products and manage training and educational events.
Additionally, you will provide training to theatre staff and supervise operations to ensure that products are being used in accordance with X-Bolt guidelines.
Duties / Responsibilites
- Sales of X-Bolt Hip Fracture Technology and Services
- Clinical Support to Surgeons and Operating Staff.
- Technical/Engineering input during operations
- Liaise with Business Technical Support with more complex queries to resolve patient / Surgeon matters.
- Increase UK Sales through Business Development
This position will be supported by a very experienced technical and engineering team who look after the more complex and technical equipment support.
- Minimum one years' experience in an operating theatre environment.
- A nursing, ODP or engineering background is preferred.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Strong communication; written, verbal and presentation skills.
As a Clinical Support Executive you must be enthusiastic, engaging and be driven with the ability to work on your own initiative.
To apply, please email: email@example.com